May & June 2020 High Lows

May was more or less the same as April. And June was more or less the same as May. We stayed home, we adjusted to life as a foster home, and we tried not to lose our minds being quarantined. Because there hasn't been much going on, I skipped May's monthly recap. And with not much to add with June, I decided to just combine the two so I can at least dump some pictures for posterity's sake. Will July be just the same as May and June? Probably.

H I G H S
+The biggest news of all - ELIZA HAS FINALLY STARTED WALKING. I thought it would never happen, but she proved me wrong and is now walking 100% of the time.
+We actually saw people finally. We were able to see various family members over May and June. Honestly, seeing anyone during this time still feels so weird.
+Baby J has had two doctor appointments and he is growing just as he should and is getting so big. I'm a proud mama.
+The kids are still obsessed with Baby J. The novelty of a new cute baby hasn't worn off and they love him so much (especially Eliza).
+Taylor is registered for kindergarten. Will we even make it into a brick and mortar school this year? Who knows. But he is registered regardless. It will definitely be a first year of school like no other.

L O W S
+Wow. Wow. Wow. I could fill this section up with the state of the world right now. Overall though, here at home there hasn't been many lows over the past two months besides the obvious of being stuck at home and the regular stresses that come with taking care of four kids under five.