February 2020 High Lows

H I G H S
+We went to the Pima Air and Space Museum with Grandma and Grandpa Snow and cousins Josh, Jude, and Adele. This has been on our list since moving here (we drive by it all the time) so it was a fun outing.
+We passed our home inspection for the state. The state has a thick handbook of regulations that foster homes have to meet to insure a safe environment for foster children. We had our inspection at the beginning of the month and passed which is such a relief. A huge checkmark off our list.
+I finished all of my foster training! Andrew still has one more class plus his CPR/First Aid certification course and then we will be able to submit to the state for our final approval and licensing.
+We had another month of tons of outside time. We've been working on our yard a lot and yet, there's still so much to do. I love working on our property so I don't mind the never ending work.
+My mom was in Tucson for work so she was able to spend time at our house for two evenings. The kids always love when she come to visit.

L O W S
+Andrew had a work trip which left us without him for four days. Always adds a little extra stress especially around bed time.
+All my little humans are constantly going through different phases of development. Olive and I often clash (she likes to scream whenever anything inconveniences her) and Taylor has started
+Last month I mentioned that Eliza was cutting teeth #7 & 8. Turns out she was working on teeth #7, 8, 9, & 10. No wonder she's been such a grouch. Would not be surprised if more are going to appear any day.
+Eliza and I were pretty sick while Andrew was out of town and we passed it on to Andrew when he got home. Luckily, Taylor and Olive managed to avoid it.

Stay tuned for the March recap because we're only 11 days in and it's already crazy.