Happy Easter

I love Easter. It always makes me reflect on my life and take into account the blessings I have. I guess that makes it a little like New Years and Thanksgiving rolled into one holiday, because it allows me to reflect and be grateful. 

Last Easter, I was leaving the hospital with a two-day old baby Taylor in my arms. That time seems like a world a way. How have I only had my little boy in my life for such a small amount of time? I honestly couldn't imagine being without him, or without his amazing dad Andrew. My little family is so important to me. 

Luckily for me, Christ died for us and lived again. Because of His great sacrifice, I don't have to live a single day without my family. Because of Him, my family will be together for eternity. I couldn't think of a greater blessing.

This video gives me all the feels. If I could make every single person in the whole wide world watch this message, I would. #hallelujah