Say Hi Society

I have always wanted to attend Alt Summit in Salt Lake City. Blogging isn't a full-time gig for me so I could never justify spending the money for such a serious blogging conference. Not only do you have to pay for a conference ticket, but also a flight, hotel room, and other expenses that come with traveling. It's out of my budget, especially since my blogging income is next-to-nothing. 

Luckily, Janssen decided to try out a mini-conference here in Arizona. As soon as I heard about Say Hi Society (and that Janssen was the one behind it), I bought my ticket. It was a wonderful three hours with two knowledgeable speakers, delicious treats provided by Sodalicious, fun craft stations, a photo booth, and plenty of networking.

Heather Riccobono taught us how to get selected for sponsored opportunities.


Alexandra Evjen helped us up our Pinterest game.


Sodalicious was so generous to provide us delicious mixed soda drinks and the best sugar cookies I've ever had.




Meg, Jen, and I are really good at taking pictures.

Sometimes we manage to take a decent one.

If you live in Arizona and would be interested in attending one of these in the future (you should, they're a blast!), visit the Say Hi Society website. And big thanks to Red Poppy Photo for taking all the pictures!