9 Months of Taylor

Taylor has now been out of the womb as long as he was in it. That's sort of crazy to think about. This month has been a lot of fun. The main reason being that it was Christmas time (which I still need to blog about), I got to bundle him up in lots of cute warm clothes that I bought for him before he was even born (they have been sitting in his closet eagerly waiting for colder weather). He also cut two teeth this month. To that I say, FINALLY! I've been swearing up and down that he's been cutting teeth since he was 4 months old. When that first one cut through I was so relieved that I wasn't crazy. 

And the last bit of news, or rather lack of news, is that Taylor is still not mobile. I think Taylor has decided that he doesn't want to crawl. Why would he do that when he has parents to lug him around wherever he needs to be. Good thing he's cute.