8 Months of Taylor


We had a great Thanksgiving with lots of food and family in Nevada. Unfortunately, when we got home, Taylor and I became sick. We're still recovering and have spent our week staying in our pajamas and taking lots of naps. There's nothing sadder than a sick little baby.

This past month, Taylor has become increasingly more into snuggling. If he's sitting next to me, he'll lean his head against me or reach to be held. It's very sweet and I hope he stays cuddly. He isn't crawling yet because I think he prefers us carrying him around. I'm hoping he'll be crawling by Christmas, when he has lots of mobile cousins around. That may be a long shot for this lazy boy, but we will see,

Other than that, I'm just excited it's December and that Taylor will be experiencing his first Christmas season. We will probably set up our Christmas decorations today and I can't wait to see what he thinks of all the lights on the tree.

And of course a Taylor post wouldn't be complete without some adorable pictures: