25 Days of Christmas: Book Advent Calendar



Ever since I found out I was pregnant, I've been counting down the days until I could share the holiday magic with my little one. Taylor is still a bit too young to understand what's going on, but I can be excited enough for the both of us this year. Since we're still a new little family, Andrew and I have been trying to think up traditions to start.

When I saw a tradition that involved a countdown to Christmas with books I knew it would be part of our family's celebrations. Instead of an advent calendar (or in addition to if you want to go all out), how about unwrapping a new holiday book each day leading up to Christmas. Books are some of my favorite things in the world. Andrew has to constantly remind me that our baby doesn't need more books (I beg to differ). This is the perfect excuse to purchase some more (or use books you already have) (or you can borrow from the library, wrap them up, and then return them after you're finished).

I have a loooong list of books I want. I've put those plus a few others I've rounded up below so you can be inspired for your 25 books of Christmas.

Did I miss any books that are a must? 
I'll keep updating the list as I find more.