Baby's First Camping Trip

Andrew and I both love camping. Except we haven't gone camping together the entirety of our relationship. By the time we had a chance to go, I was already pregnant, and sleeping on the ground in the wilderness didn't seem that appealing in my uncomfortable state. 

Luckily, about a month ago a chance came knocking at our door once again. My brother Blake and his girlfriend Lisa invited us to come camping with them on The Rim (which is near Payson). We packed up Taylor and our dog Harley and met Blake, Lisa, and their two Mastiffs for a weekend of camp fires and s'mores.


People warned us that camping with a baby would prove challenging. We lucked out with our dream baby and he was an absolute delight the whole time. The one mishap we did have was when Taylor decided to pee all over himself mid diaper change one night. A wet baby and cold weather do not agree. Other than that, I think Taylor is a big fan of camping.