4 Months of Taylor

I wanted to start out this post by saying that I'm sorry my blog has become a shrine to Taylor, but if I'm being honest, I'm not sorry at all. Being a mom to Taylor is what I do all day, e'ery day and it is the best job ever. I love how I get to spend my time and I love my baby boy. Now let me obnoxiously hashtag this occasion: #sorrynotsorry #cantstopwontstop. If you ain't down with the shift in my blog, I would suggest skipping all the baby posts. I promise that there will be some other topics occasionally (emphasis on occasionally).

So I'm sure you will get sick of me saying this every single month, but it doesn't make it any less true... I cannot believe my baby boy is already 4 months old! Taylor is a happy baby and spends his days being adorable, smiling, and talking my ear off. Bath time is his favorite thing besides eating. And let me tell you, this boy can put it away. I weighed him last week and this little chunky guy is a whopping 16.7lbs! I swear, my arms are going to get so beefy from lugging Taylor around. He's worth the work-out though.