Hello Third Trimester Bumpdate

How far along? 27 weeks and five days. Seven months already! Baby is the size of: a rutabaga. Baby boy is over a foot long and weighs around two pounds. Maternity clothes? Yes! I live in leggings and loose tops. Sleep? Sleep has actually improved. But to get through the day, a 2-3 hour nap is required. Movement? Lots and lots of it! Baby boy is a mover and shaker. Food cravings? Ramen noodles which is the weirdest thing. I also have been loving milkshakes lately. Showing? I sure am. I think it's all sorts of fun to have a bump. Weight gain/loss? After gaining back all the weight I lost from morning sickness, I have gained an additional 8 pounds on top of that. I have a feeling a lot more weight will be gained throughout the remaining weeks. Belly button in or out? It's attempting to become an outie. It looks quite funny in its in-between stage. Stretch marks? I haven't noticed any yet and I attribute that to slathering on coconut oil. Happy or moody? Still happy. There have been a few tears shed for no reason at all, but my mood is usually good. Looking forward to: ...well, I can tell you what I'm not looking forward to- my glucose test in the morning. Wish me luck!


Dress: eShakti | Shoes: DSW | Belt: (similar)
(Dress no longer available, shoes no longer available, and I can't remember where I got my belt. Fail.)

I have to rave about this dress for a second. I'm sure almost all of you have heard about eShakti by now. I love, love, love them because they'll let you customize your dress by adding sleeves or changing the neckline or lengthening the hemline, ecetra and so forth. But the very best thing about dresses from eShakti? All their dresses have pockets! If that's not the best thing in the world, I don't know what is.